Monday, July 17, 2006

PSA!

So, when's the last time you got tested? After lots of time on the road, and traveling so much, it always kinda scared me that I didn't have a regular doctor to go to ... for anything. I really could have used one when my allergies took over my face in California! UGH!
So, when I got home, I went to the doctor for a check up. He said I looked fine, but we did some bloodwork because my family has a horrible history of diabetes, high blood pressure, and pretty much everything else. And I asked him if I could get an HIV test, too. Hey, you're taking my blood, you might as well go all the way!
Well, a few days later - all clear! So, go get tested. I just had to get pricked with a needle and pee in a cup ... which was TOTALLY wierd! I'm sure the regular clinics do the mouth swab thingie! So, go get tested!
Maybe this guy will be there! ;)

No comments: