Sunday, July 02, 2006

CURRY-out or delivery?


Ok, so you all know that I love to eat! Well, thanks to Miss Mary-Elizabeth Milton, I have been introduced to Indian cuisine - AND I LOVE IT!

We went out a few times for Indian, and it's great! I have enjoyed it every time, and have pretty much stuffed myself silly!

Sad news - I have yet to find one here in Lafayette! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!



UPDATE! : I think I may have found it! There is a place called Mona's Cafe - it's middle eastern cuisine. I'll let you all know!

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

Forget your other head shots, the one with this post is the one you should use.

James Garcia said...

Actually, you've eaten Indian before. You have Denise (fine Irish Catholic girl) to thank while we were in Manchester back in March 1999 for forcing you to eat with us along the fabled Curry Mile. You also shared a kebab with her.

There are a couple of places in Baton Rouge but probably nothing in Laf :o)

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! I miss gorging ourselves on Indian food!
Come to NYC, and we can do it a lot!