Tuesday, July 11, 2006

IT'S A MIRACLE!


Get this video and more at MySpace.com

So, I drove to Pigeon Forge, TN this past weekend to see my friend Joey in "The Miracle." It's a Broadway-style show about the life of Jesus Christ.

Well, it was cute. I, personally, giggled a lot - mainly cause people were singing about Jesus, and also at the fact that Joey awas dancing for Jesus.

But overall, the performers were good - some lovely voices! Jesus had a hot body. Overall, entertaining!

The funny part is that the guy that played Adam - as in Adam and Eve - is quitting so they have an imediate opening. Joey wanted me to audition, but I don't think I could do this show with a straight face!

2 comments:

jay lassiter said...

showtunes with Jesus as the subject matter always tend to be a bit curious to me.

I think i might have giggled a bit too.

Cody Daigle said...

my favorite moment in the clip is Eve's dramatic Broadway turn to offer the apple.

I'm sure that's exactly how it happened back in the Garden of Eden.