Thursday, September 15, 2005

The Housewives Return!!!

Oh yes! The Housewives are BACK! For those of you who didn't know, I am a HUGE Desperate Housewives fan. I started watching it a few episodes into the first season, and have pretty much watched it religiously ever since. Well, the 1st season is coming out on DVD Tuesday, Sept. 20th! So if you didn't watch it before, you have a few days to catch up before the season preimere on Sunday, Sept. 25th. I will be GLUED to the televison, AND YOU SHOULD BE TOO!! This is an AMAZING TV show, along with Extreme Makeover - Home Edition before it, and Grey's Anatomy after. These shows make for a great night of television. I'd also like to send much love to the Sunday night gang - Jes, Joy, Joey, Dustin, and all the others who joined us from time to time - I'll miss you guys on the 25th, but don't call til after it's done! :) P.S. Anyone notice who's in the middle of that picture. Oh yah, it's my girl Bree. She's the best!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

i think YOU put Bree in the middle!