Thursday, September 15, 2005

Partner in Crime...


So, here's another one of my favorite people. This is Joey. Joey toured with me last year with Sesame Street Live, and he is once again touring this year. On a scale of 1 -10, he's probably at 11. The kid is a total social butterfly - always organizing some group function, or introducing himself to anyone who will actually listen. He's a great friend. He's only a phone call away, and he's always there to listen, or get random text messages when you are bored at the bar! Oh, my little Josephina! Miss ya and can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

I love Joey too! I know I said that casey and I get into trouble when we are together but when you put the three of us together we are DY-NO-MITE!!! Love you Coco and Varla!