Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thoughts on the Housewives

Well, all of you should have wathched the season premier of Desperate Housewives. I personally know two girls who DID NOT watch it because they went to some STUPID concert ... Jestina and Joy shall remain nameless! :) Anyway, for those of you that did watch it - IT WAS AWESOME! Mainly because my fave housewife - Bree - was a freaking nutcase! And I loved every minute of it. Lynette was also very fabulous in this episode, and it is nice to see her doing more than carrying a baby on her hip! I'm not quite sure about that crazy Betty Black-lady! Ok, a person in her basement? SHE JUST MOVED IN! Did she ask for a house with a place to hold someone captive? I just don't get it. Anyway... if ya didn't tune in, you missed out. ABC has a GREAT Sunday line-up : Extreme Makeover, then Housewives, then Grey's Anatomy. That's a good 3 or 4 hours of television people!!! So, til next Sunday!

1 comment:

Dustin Harder said...

The basement....seriously, I'm not diggin on that. But beyond that! LOVES IT! Lynette is my girl! She is kickin some ass-seriously, and Bree gives me nightmares.