Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Thoughts on hotels...



So, I've been living out of hotels for the last 3 1/2 years. I've stayed in really nice hotels - and I've stayed in really crappy hotels.

But you know what I hate? Hotels where things are extremely overpriced! Like, paying for the internet. EVERYONE uses the internet! It's like oxygen - everyone needs it! Why are you going to charge $10 a DAY for it? Seriously? That's not neccessary! I paid for it for the day - and it's SLOW! Fuckers!

The restaurants in hotels are insane, too! Like, $15 for a freaking burger. Insanity!

And must the housekeeping staff wake me up at 8 AM to clean my room?

I just don't understand! If you are thinking that most of your guests are here on vacation, DON'T wake them up early to clean their rooms! They want to sleep in! And if you think that most of your guests are here on business - DON'T charge for internet! ASSES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with your thoughts! hotels are outrages for what you get? where did you pay 15 bucks for a hamburger? that's really a ripoff.

Anonymous said...

WHAT ABOUT THE "DO NOT DISTURB SIGN"!!!!!!!!!!!