Sunday, September 10, 2006

And THIS week in ATLANTA, GA!



Well, this week we are in Atlanta! GO PEACHES! It's a fun place! Kinda sucks that we stayed in a downtown area - it's always seems to be filled with homeless people and a few crazies! So, kinda scary!

But, I had some friends who live here - Jon and Brad - and it was great seeing them again and hanging out. That's one of the things that I love about tour - I get to visit people that I never really get to see! I especially like this tour that I am on now, cause it is cities that I haven't been to before, so it's friends that I haven't seen in a WHILE! Check the website - I might be headed your way!

Anyway, this week was cool. I went to the Bodies exhibit, which was awesome. I saw Jon and Brad. I hung out with Shane, a girl that was on tour last year, and we had quite the adventure trying to find a gay bar! (BUY A FUCKING RAFFLE TICKET!!!)

I also got to call the show this week. Our performance director is leaving next week to go and get married, so she is passing the baton and I am filling in for her for the week. That means I get to call all the curtain cues, and take notes, and be in CHARGE! WOO HOO! Go me! HAHA!

So, that's Atlanta. We head to Tampa tomorrow to start our stint in FL for the next few weeks! And they just had an earthquake in FL! Oh lord!

No comments: