Saturday, September 16, 2006

Late night, double feature, picture show!


So, we found ROCKY HORROR! We are here in Tampa, and there is a movie theatre that plays RHPS every Friday night and they have the live people, too! So, Jeffo and I went after work last night and checked it out. It was cool! It was my first time with all the audience particitpation stuff! WILD! These people were pretty hardcore, and it was obvious that they check this out every week. But, I loved it. Very fun! Good times!

"Even smiling makes my face ache!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA.. you were a virgin again.. did they sacrifice you? Cathy and I used to go frequently in Houston.. a tidbit you may not have known.. Dress up next time, it makes it more fun!

equippedtofascinate said...

I've never done the movie participation thing. Let me tell you though, when you're doing the show on stage and people start throwing toilet paper rolls, hot dogs, tampons, and squirting water guns at you, it gets a little distracting.