Friday, September 22, 2006

This week in Tampa, FL!


So, last week we were in Tampa, FL - the first of a few weeks here in Florida. It's hot as hell!

So, I was taking over for our performance director this week cause she went off to get married! CONGRATS CHRISTA AND MIKE! So, that put me all in charge and shit!

Ugh, it was madness! It's hard being in an authoritive position. Whereas doing the show is physically tiring, this was mentally tiring. My brain hurt all week. Or maybe that was a hangover from all the alcohol? Who knows?

Anyway, I had a fun time. It was a great experience! Oh, and I got my own room for the weekend. YAH! Nothing better than running around the room naked! YEE HAW!

As far as Tampa, it was pretty calm. My friends Jay and Victor came into town, and they took me out around Tampa. I think I went to almost every gay bar in Tampa. OOF! So, it's nice to be back in my furry little costume, and to be able to sleep in! :)

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

Why do you have to have your own room to run around naked? I would do that with a roomie, just for fun.