Thursday, September 28, 2006

My week in West Palm Beach, FL!


Last week we were in West Palm Beach - our second week in FL. Have I mentioned how freaking hot it is in Florida?

Anywho, we were in West Palm. There really wasn't much going on. We were in a nice hotel - which means that everything cost money. But, we still had a good time. Thanks to 4-packs of wine. How cute are these? These 4 bottles equal a whole bottle of wine, but the are MUCH cuter! And you don't feel pressured to open and drink the entire bottle of wine! They are great! Loves it!
And, since the internet was cheaper at Starbucks than the hotel, we pretty much drowned ourselves in Starbucks. I freaking love coffee! I really want to work there - not only for the health benefits .... BUT FOR THE COFFEE!!! God, I will be so caffinated!

We also tanned! Gotta love soaking up the sun! I'm gonna miss not going out by the pool, or to the beach and just laying out. :(

No comments: