Sunday, August 27, 2006

This week in Grand Rapids, MI!



So, here we are, in Grand Rapids, MI! Well, not much has been going on here. We had kitchenettes this week, so I played chef! I cooked meals for Jeff and I, and made some good shit!

But we did also hit up this great Mongolian barbeque place called BD's. It was awesome. Usually, you get noodles in your bowl and everything, but here, you just did all the meats and stuff, and then they brought rice and tortillas to your table! Oh I loaded UP on food! It was so good, we went there twice, and I think Jeff went back for a third trip!

Besides that, Grand Rapids was pretty calm. I'm waiting until we get to some better cities to go and enjoy the town! We did have some fun times here. We went to Denny's one night and had a great waitress named Cinnamon. She was this wild black woman, but a hell of a waitress!

There was also a 24 hr Dunkin Donuts/ Baskin Robins! There is nothing better than a half a dozen of chocolate covered, creme filled dounts at midnight!

So, we are off to Southhaven, MS - which is really close to Memphis! Woo hoo! I think I am going to splurge a little bit and buy a new digital camera so I can take some pictures and post them on here! Hopefully I won't lose this one!

Goodbye Grand Rapids!!

No comments: