Thursday, August 17, 2006

It's the day of the show, y'all!


So, tomorrow is opening night! Thank the Lord! We've been rehearsing for about 2 weeks now, and I am ready to just get in the routine of doing shows again. Rehearsals wear me out! We've been doing 2 full costume runs a day ALL WEEK! We've done 7 full costume runs this week already, and we have 5 shows this weekend! UGH! I am so tired!

But, everyone is doing a great job, and everyone is pleased with the way things are, so it's all good! Ooh, I can't wait until our first day off!

So, go check out http://www.sesamestreetlive.com to find out if I am coming to a city near you!!!

Oh, and that is what I am wearing to the opening night party! Isn't it grand? ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mom and dadwould like to wish you and the rest of the cst good luck on opening night.......love ya

amanda said...

You'll be near me, sort of, but I'm going to have to pass on Super Grover. Next time!