Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Let's get PHYSICAL!!!


Now that I am back on tour, there isn't much to do. Well, there is, but it all cost money! Everyone else is going to get lunch at "insert food chain here" or going to the mall AGAIN!

Well, since I am trying to save money, I've decided to do the gym thing. Working out doesn't cost anything - thanks to the lovely ticket trades we do with gyms so we can work out for free! And Jeff and I are cooking in, which is not only a good way to save money, but also allows us to cook healthier stuff!

And with Halloween coming along, it can't hurt to have a hot little body to barely cover up with a costume! ;)

So, this guy is my new inspiration. I'm going put on my leotard and leg warmers!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

OMG! I always spend the month before Halloween working out because I have the trashiest costumes each year that barely cover anything. I'm so glad that I'm not alone with that.

Casey said...

Umm, Scott, I need help with ideas! I can't think of anything! Let me know!!!!