Sunday, August 13, 2006


So, I've been thinking. A dangerous pasttime, I know! haha...

Anyway, I have been. About everything. Love. Career. Friends. Everything.

And I'm lost. In some situtations, I am not sure if I want to go back to what was, or move forward into something new. Or I know I have to move forward, but I don't know where forward is. It's all just so confusing sometimes.

I know that overall, I want to be happy. Things don't have to be perfect - just enough to keep me happy. I think that I am in a transitional place right now. Like a springboard to the future. I know where I am is going to help me get to where I need to be, so I guess I just need to stick it out now, and know in the back of my head that things will be better.

I guess my fork in the road is a spoon. Or maybe a spork?

4 comments:

James Garcia said...

Just pick a direction and go. Even if its only towards the horizon. You can never go back to what was because things change and you change and what was is nothing but a memory. It's like Pocahontas says... You can't step into the same river twice. The water's always changing always flowing.

James Garcia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

We all share the same confusion. Life wouldn't be life without trials and questions! Know that you have good friends and loving family to help you along the way.

Dawn said...

At least your thinking and asking the question. That's half the battle. :)