Tuesday, June 13, 2006

This week in Long Beach, CA!

So, this week in Long Beach was actually pretty eventful. Monday, we got in and we took a trip down to Newport Beach because Christie, our Count, invited us to go hang out at a bar that she likes. So, we all went. Well, after some 2-for-1 drinks and all, people got drunk, mean things were said, emotions went flying, all the girls switched clothes, 3 people ended up crying and someone lost their digital camera! Just another night on Sesame Street.

Tuesday we all went to Disney. I've already written about this, so let's not repeat ourselves.

Wednesday, we kinda rested from Disney, went to the gym, and I got a new phone! T-Mobile has this cool thing that after 11 months, you can kinda trade in your phone. So, this phone, which I believe is usually like $200, only cost me about $70 - after I send in the rebate! WOO HOO! It's a cute little phone, and all the ring tones sounds like gay club mixes ... It's hilarious!

Then shows started. This was our last theatre! :( We only have 2 weeks left, and we are back in arenas! YAH!

Friday, Jeffo and I went out with his friend Jeffrey and Jeffery's friend Arie. Yah, try keeping all that straight once you add alcohol! Well, we had a fun time, too many drinks, and that ended with Arie and I singing showtunes at 4 AM. Never underestimate the power of alcohol!

Saturday, M.E. and I went down to West Hollywood for Pride. For those of you unaware what Pride is ... All the gay come out to celebrate being gay. It's insane! Anyway, we went down there to meet up with her friends, and I went to see my friend Victor, who was visiting from Orlando. M.E. and I broke off to hang out with our respective friends pretty early in the night, but I had a great time just hanging out with Victor and meeting some new people! Gotta love the gays!

Sunday was the Tony's - so after I did all my laundry, I rushed back to catch the Tony's. They were pretty uneventful for me. I haven't been to in touch with the stuff that's out right now, so it was just kinda blah for me. We did have a get-together though, and everyone came dressed as a musical. I carried a bottle of "Fantastik" household cleaner, and I was "The Fantasticks!" Jeffo was Spamalot - and he had all this Spam ... Most of which I ate! UGH!

So, that was the week! Whew, we did a lot. We are currently in Portland, OR - and boy was I beat! I swear I was in bed last night at about 8:30! So, only 2 weeks left of tour!!!! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

Mr Lee said...

Hope you like your new RAZR ... i've been through 2 of them now cause they stop working after a few months - YIKES! Sad to hear your not coming back to SSL next year, but I know things back home will probably be MUCH sunnier!