Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The Final Bow...



That's it. The End. All done!

Yup, tour is over, and I have returned home to Louisiana. I have no idea what I am going to do now - and I love it. I have some plans in the works to do some local theatre stuff with my brother, which is cool. Besides that, I am going to take a little time off to relax and breathe, and then I'll find a job, and join the real world again!

Looking back on tour, it was a great 3 years that I would not give back for the world. I saw so many places, met so many people ... nothing can beat that! I will miss it all, but it was time for me to say goodbye for a while.

So, I'll leave you all with a little quote ...

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." -Maya Angelou

I won't forget either! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Sweetie!

Dustin Harder said...

so...........

"the final bow"??

can I ask you a question?

Did you ever get a bow in a sesame show? They just kind of stripped you of that respect and honor you deserved.

In any event....way to work your ass off bitch. I'm proud of you.

christopher john said...

Is that chrissy in PD? hmmmm