Monday, June 05, 2006

Hoo-GAY for Hollywood, CA!


HA! So, this week we were in Hollywood! Things are always so busy in Hollywood. We perform at the Kodak - yah, the same place American Idol and the Oscars are at! Everyone is just all hyped up and it's crazy!

Well, we had a lots of visitors this week. My friends Christina and Jestina came on down to visit before they head off to Singapore with SSL! Well, it was great hanging out with them and getting to see them again!

Well, Jestina and I went out shopping one day, and Paris Hilton was in the same shop as us. That was fun. JLo was in the store next to us, and there was all this paparazzi outside. It was insane!

I got my headshots done when I was there. I went to Maia Rosenfeld - the same chick that did Dustin's headshots. They came out great, and as soon as I can get them on here, I'll put them up! Maia was awesome, and if anyone needs headshots, totally check her out!

We did some karaoke a few nights, which is always fun. Along with karaoke comes drinking, which is fun, too!

Jestina and I went and gayed it up in West Hollywood one afternoon. We walked around, checked out a few used clothing shops, and ate at Hamburger Mary's. They had some rockin' tuna sandwiches! Who knew the gays knew anything about fish? ;)

We also had some celebs come and see the show - Debra Messing, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Billy Bob Thorton, and some others! The joys of playing LA!

So, that was Hollywood. It was a busy busy time, and now I am looking forward to a relaxing week in Long Beach! Only 3 weeks left of tour! WOO HOO!

1 comment:

amanda said...

How come when I was in LA, the only celebrity I saw was John Larroquette? I even went ot Beverly Hills! How did I miss them?