Thursday, June 29, 2006

Oh my mocha!


So, a whole lot happened our last week of tour. So much, that writing it all into one post like I normally do would take to long. So, I am going to make it into a whole lot of little post - since there is really nothing to write about here in Louisiana!

Well, one day last week, Emmy, Kristin, and I decided to take a trip on down to the beach. Now, have I mentioned that anytime I go somewhere with these two, it becomes and adventure?

Well, we decided to take the bus to the beach. Oh the joys of public transportation. Well, after an hour long adventure, we got to the beach, had a grea time, got a little sunburned, and had a great day!

Well, we had stopped to get change and check out another beach on the way, and we found this AMAZING coffee place. It was called the Pacific Bean - which is funny cause we were at Pacific Beach. Anyway, this place had a HUGE menu of MOCHAS! Now, if you know me, you know I LOVE a cafe mocha! I swear there were AT LEAST 20 different kinds of mochas!

Kristin got a peanut butter cup mocha, and I got a chocolate banana mocha. Emmy was a mocha traitor and just got a latte. Anyway, the mocha was amazing and it was a great treat that kept us energized for the adventure that lay ahead!

Oh, and that is a pic of the lady that owns the place. She was a fucking hoot! I didn't say that I wanted mine iced, and when the other lady that was making mine asked me, she turns around and says, "He needs to learn how to order. If he wants it iced, he needs to say so. If not, he'll just drink it the way I make it!" I died laughing! And I was too scared to ask for no whip cream!

2 comments:

RC said...

i love the discovery of cool coffee places.

--RC of strangeculture.blogspot.com

Dustin Harder said...

and...how much sugar did it need?