Wednesday, May 03, 2006

This week in Las Vegas, NV!


Yah, that pretty much sums it up. This past week in Vegas was not the best for me. MY luck seemed to run out COMPLETELY! Any money that I tried to gamble vanished in the blink of an eye. I had to go into Telly for 2 shows, AND had to do a publicity for him - one that required me to wake up at 4 AM! I lost my rather new digital camera. I got little sleep. I would forget to eat. I was a mess.
But, besides all that, I diod have a rather fun time. I saw 2 "Vegas"-y shows - Follies Bregere and Jubilee. Jubillee was much better. AND I recognized a guy that I knew from Disney. AND I ran into 3 people from the show at a bar the next night!

Well, this week we are in Phoenix - WHICH I LOVE! There is good food, good fun, and we are staying at a Wyndam - which means comfy beds! :) I'll post ALL about this week, and let's hope that my luck takes a turn for the better! :)

1 comment:

equippedtofascinate said...

Phoenix is the shit. I love it. Hope your luck turns around.