Monday, May 08, 2006

This week in Phoenix, AZ!


Well, I'm sitting in the airport waiting for the plane to get here, so why not update the blog! So, Phoenix wasn't entirely exciting. Everyone was pretty tired from the crazy week that we had in Vegas. The first thing that I did when I got to Phoenix was NAP! I slept for about 4 hours! Thank you Wyndam for your super comfy beds. Oh, and I "borrowed" a pillow! HAHA!

This was the week that offers were made for next year. It's nice not being so worried about coming back. Everyone was nervous and stuff, but I just laughed! Now the fun part is to find out where everyone is going to be, and laugh because you already see the drama that will happen, or you know that people won't be able to do the role they were offered! So fun, so fun!

As far as the social life in Phoenix, I was pretty boring this week. Jeffo wasn't feeling very well, so we didn't live it up as much as we usually do. But, we did still hit the basics! Dick's Cabaret and Amsterdam were familiar faces that were great to see again! We also went to the Irish pub across the street a few times - to eat and we also went to celebrate Kristin's B-day! I was at the Starbucks in the hotel every day - and I even went to Baja Fresh.

Thanks Phoenix for another fun week! Now we are off to Denver, another fun city! Well, as soon as the plane gets here! :)

No comments: