Monday, May 15, 2006

This week in Denver, CO!

Well, this week we were in Denver, CO. I've been there twice, so I sat out from going climb mountains or hike or anything like that.

Instead, I ran into an old friend. And all thanks to MYSPACE! So, I got to hang out with Ramon and it was really great seeing him again.

I was even funnier to see him at work... it was something like this...

Yup, he's a stripper! Now, before you judge, Ramon actually is a ballet dancer. He danced for the Richmond Ballet in Virginia, and he was dancing for a modern company in Denver. So, we went to the bar to support him. He was hilarious, and even did some ballet, just to make me laugh!

So, Jeffo and I were out pretty much every night, then I would go and fight the altitude and heat in our dump of a venue!

And that was Denver!

This week, we are in Bakersfield and Stockton, CA. We've hit California, so that is like a light at the end of the tunnel! Only about 6 weeks left! WOO HOO!!

1 comment:

Chargenda said...

and he is in chicago now? is he stripping here? tell me where I can find him. I lurv strippers.