Tuesday, January 24, 2006

YEAH FOR BEER!!!



Ok, so, this post goes out to Dustin Harder. He would have totally enjoyed my day yesterday, and I was thinking about him the whole day! I miss you man!

So, we arrived in Minneapolis yesterday. Now, on tour, it seems that we spend more time in Minneapolis than we do at home. We come here for production to learn the shows, and then on the west coast tour, you come back here to perform for a week. So, we totally know our way around Minneapolis.

Well, the girls invited me to the Rock Bottom Brewery for lunch. They had about 6 or so different beers, and some great food. They also have "The Mug Club" - where you can get prizes depending on how many times you visit or on how many beers you drink. After 5 visits, you get a pint glass. Oh, we are all planning on going at LEAST 5 times to get a glass!

Later in the night, we went to Harvey's - a bar down the street. Well, on Mondays, it's $1 drafts and FREE CHILI!!!! FREE CHILI!! I was so excited. So, for about $5, I had a cute buzz and free dinner!

Tonight we are headed to Cuzzy's for some tots and grilled cheese! YUM!

3 comments:

Dustin Harder said...

i still havent been to cuzzy's yo! :-(

Casey said...

What? Are you freakin' kidding me? You totally suck - I'll take pictures!

Casey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.