Monday, January 09, 2006

BUSY BEE!!!


Ok, so I'd just like to start by letting everyone know that I am back in the states! WOO HOO!!!

Holland was great! The last few days that we were in Amsterdam the internet was too expensive, so I was out of touch for a few days. But - it was great. Despite all the shows we did (40 shows in 20 days) and the crazy travel days we had ... We still had a blast. Everyone on the show was amazing. Everyone worked so hard, despite all the bullshit that we had to put up with. And I really truly liked everyone on that tour. It was fun times, and I was over too quickly! :( But, I will see you all in a few weeks!

So, back to not checking my e-mail and such. So I do finally check it Sunday before I fly home, and I had a message from Jeffo - the company manager of "Super Grover - Ready for Action" - the Sesame show on the west coast tour. He offered me a job as Tall Understudy on that show for the weeks that I am back until Holland! YAH! I GOT A JOB! So, I should be flying out like Wednesday - which gives me one day at home! Hmm.

Oh, and he wants me to go back after I am done with Holland to finish out the tour! So, my day planner is booked til July folks! Busy busy busy .... I should start on some laundry!

Well, hope that all of you are doing well, and call or email or text message now that I am back on this side of the ocean!

2 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

Congrats on the job.

Divafina said...

Girrrrl, you got to quit that shit. Umhmmm... At least you get to hang out with my Crissy Prissy..
Welcome back!!
-Jose