Monday, January 16, 2006

Feels like home...


So, I'm back on tour in the states. Back on the same route that I've done twice. And it's like a case of deja vu! It's like it's all the same, yet, it's all different. There are a few familiar faces out here, so it makes it better. It is still wierd being the new kid. I'm not in on all the personal jokes, and I'm totally not up to date on all the drama that lurks in the shadows. Not being in the show kinda makes things wierd, too. Once I am on stage, sweating with the rest of them, things might be better. But, everyone has been nice, and it seems like a great group of people. Sunday was TV night, and I was happy to know that there was a group that got together to watch. Nothing like bonding over some great television. And although it is nice to feel welcome, I still miss my tour buddies from my other tours. Well, I should go and be social and make some friends! We just got into St. Louis, so maybe I should go walk around a bit and see what's out there!

No comments: