Tuesday, January 17, 2006

HOMO BINGO!


Ok, I freakin love Bingo. It's such a fun game. I love that you get all crazy excited and anxious for that one number to be called, then some jackass yells "Bingo!" and all your dreams of winning are shot down! Well, there is only one thing that can make Bingo better - A DRAG QUEEN CALLING NUMBERS! Yah, last night, we started off our stay in St. Louis with a night of "Homo Bingo" at a bar called Freddie's. It was hosted by the lovely Dieta Pepsi! We had a good time, and our new electrics guy - who is straight and is my new roomie - came along for the ride. We knocked back a few drinks and played a few fun games of Bingo. Jeffo actually won a game, and got some Alanis CD. Fun times all around. O -69!!!!!!

5 comments:

Chargenda said...

but did you make it to boxer's and briefs?

equippedtofascinate said...

Was that really the drag queen's name? Too funny. I think if I ever walked into a bar that was playing bingo, I would have to leave right away. Glad you had fun though.

Casey said...

No, it was closed Charlie. We might make it later in the week!

Dustin Harder said...

I'm so fing jealous! I wanna play!

Dawn said...

you write a note about drag bingo and didn't mention our big win in Phoenix. I'm sad. Dildo!