Friday, January 20, 2006

POOPED!!!


Ok, so I am totally thrilled to be on tour with my good friends Jeffo and Carrie. The bad part is that these to can put away some drinks! We've been in St Louis since Monday - and we went out Mon - Wed. And we drank every night. Well, last night we had some friends from another show come visit us, so we all went down to the bar to hang out. Well, I had 4 Long Islands (which are pretty strong here, by the way) and I hadn't eaten dinner. Actually, I had barely eaten lunch! So, I was plastered! Well, after 3 days of partying, I AM EXAUSTED! We don't have a show until tomorrow night, and I think I'll be sleeping in all day. I need to detox a little too before the weekend comes and I find myself in another bar! Oh, tour life!

3 comments:

Chargenda said...

but did you make it to the nudie strip club?!

Casey said...

NOT YET!!! the weekend is still ahead of me!

equippedtofascinate said...

Tour life? That sounds like a typical week for me.