Tuesday, May 08, 2007

What next?


I was talking to my friend M.E. today. We were talking about the play making it to the Fringe Festival and about her summer doing Summerstock. And she asked me when I was moving to NYC to join her.

And it got me thinking...

Well, I've been thinking for a while now actually. Being back home has been a great break, and I've been happy back home. But do I want to stay here? What do I want to be doing?

Well, I'm hoping that 2 months in a foreign country provides me the time to sit and sort my life out. I'll admit, I've kinda just been letting it happen around me, and going with whatever happens. Which is nice sometimes, to just go with the flow of the world. But, I'm thinking that after tour, I need to take a little control of where things are going ... and see where the wind takes me.

No comments: