Saturday, May 19, 2007

BIRTHDAY!!!

That's right kids! That time has come .... My birthday is tomorrow, May 20th! Well, not just my birthday, but also my brother's - and no ... we are not twins!

So, I just want to give a shout out to my brother Cody. You rock! I went back and read what I wrote about you last year, and I still feel the same ... or even more. It's been awesome being back in town and getting to work with you - not only with the speech kids, but with Life/Play. You have been and still are the one who makes the road a little easier to travel. Thanks for all of the opporitunities that you have given me. And I must say that I am so proud of the things that you have been experiencing lately. I am glad to see that eventually the clouds do roll away and the sun shines down on us.

Here's to another year gone by, and many more headed our way.

No comments: