Thursday, May 24, 2007

So long, Farewell!

Yah, I'm leavin'. On a jet plane. But I know when I'll be back again! :)

Tomorrow I fly out for my 2 month gig touring with Sesame Street again. Two months in Asia. Jeez!

And yes, I am currently avoiding packing! :)

I just wanted to say that the past 6 months in Lafayette have been great. Wow, 6 months! It doesn't feel that long. In that time, I got a great job - 2 actually - that I can't wait to come back to. I met some amazing people, and reconnected with some even more amazing people. I will miss all of you, and I promise - I'll be back!

But, it's off to Asia. And I'm really looking forward to it. I'm looking forward to taking a step away from everything, and reevaluating things. I'm looking forward to the new experiences, and exploring new countries. I'm looking forward to shopping and buying things so I can come home and say, "Oh this, I got it in Asia!" HAHA!

But, just wanted to let all you blogreaders know that I AM taking my computron with me, but who knows what the internet will be like. But, I'll take lots of pics and try to keep up with the blogging!

Also, check me out on MYSPACE! Friend me BETCH!

Love all y'alls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Horrahhh!!!

(Nobody is gonna get this, btw..)