Monday, May 14, 2007

Rehearsals....

Thursday I flew to Charlottesville, VA for rehearsals for the tour that I am going on. Fun times!

Well, not all fun times. See, I hate travel days. It seems like things just have to go wrong. Things can't just run smoothly! My flight was at 7AM in Baton Rouge, so I had to leave my house at 4AM to drive the hour to get to the airport on time. Well, I left closer to 5AM so I was getting worried about time. I made it there with time to spare so I thought that all was good. Then trouble - my flight was delayed because it was in maintenance. And it kept getting delayed, until I was sure that I was going to miss my connection. So, I go up and they secure me on the next connecting flight out .... at 7:55 PM!!!! SHIT!


Well, we finally took off, and I didn't miss the connection, and all was good.


Rehearsals went well, too. We learned the show in a total of about 8 hrs - which is pretty freakin' cool, considering it takes 2-3 weeks for rehearsal at the beginning of the tours. The only thing is that I haven't really done anything aerobic since I left tour in October ... AND I'M SORE! Jeez! I'm totally hitting the treadmill!


But, overall, a fun weekend. The kids in the cast seem totally fun, and I think that we are going to have a BLAST in Asia! Can't wait!

3 comments:

M- Filer said...

I live in Charlottesville Virginia. So why meet here for a World Tour? Is the show connected with the University here--UVA?

Anonymous said...

Have fun... be safe... dont get hurt!

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss you so much!