Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Last Dance...


Tonight is my last night at Starbucks before I leave for tour. Aww ... sad face!

I've had so much fun working there the past 6 months. I never would have imagined that I would have enjoyed it so much. But, in that time, I have made some amazing friends and I REALLY do enjoy working there ... give or take the assholes that come in and yell at me for stupid stuff.

I also love the impact that we make on people. I mean, you'd think that it's just coffee, but you'd be surprised how much you impact people's lives. It's nice having customers recognize you when they come and, and they are happy to see you. It's also nice to have customers say that they'll miss you. I know - mushy huh?

Anyway, tonight is my last night - my last dance - hence the picture of Donna Summer! Haha. It's a long shift - so, get ready for 8 hrs of FUN!!!

Oh, and I'll so miss my discount. :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...and the free coffee.

Right?!?!?

Anonymous said...

Casey NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
I can't believe I forgot to hug Casi Cielo bye!

ps - the discount wouldn't have worked at international stores anyway lol