Saturday, November 18, 2006

Whatever, whatever.


Last night, I went out with my friend Chelsea. We went see a dance concert at the college and after, we decided to get a bite to eat before we hit the bar.

So, we drove to Taco Bell. Now, it's a Friday night at around 9:45. And there is NO WHERE to park at the Taco Bell. Seriously? I didn't know that Taco Bell was such a popular hangout?

Well, we park, and we go in, and we are eating. Well, Chelsea and I overhear a conversation that is happening at a table behind Chels. Now, I can see these two girls, and they are total sorority material. So, we hear this ...

"I was like, Fuck her, whatever whatever."

Well, that made us laugh. But it got better.

"And I was like, It's Twister!"

The girl continued to tell a story of game night gone wrong. Apparently, the "other" girl played the game differntly, and yelled at this girl, and this girl started crying and ran into the kitchen, and it was all a big deal. Meanwhile, Chels and I are choking on tacos.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I still crack up everytime I think about it. I had a blast last night. Thanks, I am very glad you are around too.