Monday, November 20, 2006

Cruisin'






This weekend - well, Sunday - I drove on over to see my girl, Christina. Christina and I toured together for a while, and were roommates a bunch. When we toured internationally, we decided that we were tour husband and wife, and that these worldly excursions were our honeymoon!

Well, she is currently dancing for Carnival Cruises on the Conquest. They port in Galveston, TX so I decided to drive the few hours to visit her. I also went to visit Steve, one of the guys who dances with her. Christina brought Steve to see Sesame Street when were were in Ft. Lauderdale. Steve's a great guy ... and Australian. :)

So, I drove down there and hung out with them for the afternoon. We had a great little afternoon - catching up, taking them to Target, and having lunch at Chili's.

It sucks that I couldn't have spent more time with them. It makes me want to book a cruise so I can see them for a whole week! Or maybe work on the dancing some more, audition, and go work with them!

So, to those two - miss you guys, and hope to see you again soon!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

times have changed since we all went to Glaveston, you need to ask your mom and dad about some of our trips to Galvestion (1970,s) (jumping in the beds). We always had a good time, but I guess some of the places have changed since then.I am sure there are more places and things to do for your age group. Has your friend been to your parent's home for a meal? She is very pretty.
talk soon