Friday, November 03, 2006

LLAMA! LLAMA FACE!!!


So, my friend James gets really bored at work and sends me links to these crazy ass websites. Who knows where he finds these things.
So, he sent me one about this llama ranch. You can go and ride a llama! How freakin' fun is that? It's all your dreams come true.
Then I read this :
What if you're really attached to that llama you ride? No problem! Just sign up for the Llama Weekender™ package. Bob will take your favorite llama, and turn it into some great items. You'll get:
2 Llama Coats
2 Llama Safari-Style Hats
1 Set of Llama Auto Seat Covers
20 Pounds of Ground Llama
10 Pounds of Llama Chops
EWW! I don't want to ride a llama, and then have you kill it so I can take it home to wear and eat it! That's gross!
" Hey Kathy! How was your llama riding vacation?"
"Well Sue, I loved it. I rode Mohhamed, and loved him so much, I had him killed. Oh, here's a coat!"
Nasty!

1 comment:

James Garcia said...

People think that just because I stumble on these things looking for recipes using llama meet-- don't ask-- that I'm bored at work! I don't have time to be bored at work. I'll take 5 here and there over the course of the day to catch my breath and cheer myself up.