Sunday, November 12, 2006

Good night/ Bad night



So, I went out last night. I went out by myself, planning on meeting up with people. That's the great thing about being back home - you are bound to run into at least ONE person you know at the bar!


Anyway, I went, and actually ran into many people I knew. I got a drink, scanned the bar for friends, and settled into a little group, catching up and making small talk.


Then a guy walked by. A guy that I swore I went to high school with. I asked my friend if it was him - and, in fact, it WAS! I love running into guys from high school. I mean, I came out my junior year, so to run into people now is just hilarious. So, he came back by, I introduced myself, he got a little freaked out, blah blah. But, as the night went on, he chilled out, and we all ended up on the dance floor having a good time! I hope I run into him again, so we can catch up more!


Now the bad part of the night. See, there is this other guy who keeps asking me out to lunch or coffee. Which is usually not a big deal, except for the fact that this boy has a boyfriend. Now, that's not a good reason not to have lunch with someone, but .... he's not all that interesting to begin with.
Anyway, I saw him out, across the bar. Now, the bar is PACKED with people, so I didn't want to force my way thru the bar to say hi. Well, later he comes up to me all bitchy-like and says, "So, you aren't going to say hi to me?" Well, with that attitude, NO! I'm not. Well, he got all upset, and continued to tell me how much of a bitch I was, so I just went along with it, and continued to be a bitch. I mean, he already thought I was bitchy, why not just go with it. Well, I doubt that he'll be asking me to lunch anytime soon!
So, that was my night out! Oh, and I barely drank! Jeez!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, the bad part of your night, is that the person who I think it is????
If so, shame on him!!!!!!!

equippedtofascinate said...

Casey, you've got so much to learn. you have to go out to lunch with someone before you can be bitchy to them. That way you get a free meal out of it, and aren't obligated to go out again since he thinks you're a bitch.