Wednesday, November 22, 2006

HELL!

Boo! Cox Communications is a retard. So, our cable goes out all the time. I mean, we kinda live out in the boonies, but still!

And yesterday, the cable went out. Right around Oprah time! Well, when the cable goes out, the internet and the phone goes with it. Well, cable came back. Then the phone. But the internet was GONE!

And it stayed that way ALL NIGHT! Seems we needed to reboot the router, but I had no idea how to do that. I was without the internet ALL NIGHT!

I know, I'm addicted.

1 comment:

Got Busted said...

I had been addicted to internet. I still remember about one month ago, my former roommate moved out, so he disconnected the cable and the internet. I'd been without the internet for almost two weeks. I felt upset and panic, I think I was totally freaking out. So I went to my friend's house to use their internet to pass those days. lol.. Now, I'm not addicted to the internet anymore, because I'm addicted to cable. OMG..What should I do to get rid of those addictions? My friends said I'm a nut, lots of people are addicted to drugs, but I'm addicted to cable.