Friday, February 24, 2006

Things that make you go H&M!



This is H&M! It is a lovely store that I first got to know from Chris Harper. There are a few stores in the Northeast and such, but none in the South. So, I learned about the greatness of H&M, and the AWESOME undies they have. I absolutely LOVE the underwear from there. They have a large selection of trunk style boxer briefs, which I love. And they come in all these fun colors and paterns and stuff. They have other fun clothes - (I bought jeans from there yesterday) - but it's the undies that totally win me over. Here are some pics of undies KINDA like H&M, but much more expensive. So, if there is an H&M near ya, feel free to buy me a pair or two!

3 comments:

equippedtofascinate said...

I need to find a store near me...or within a hundred miles of me. I love fun unders.

Dustin Harder said...

you are ALWAYS asking peeps to buy you undies from H&M...has it ever occured to you that I would first like to by some for myself from H&M?

...and always include the preffered size yo!

Casey said...

oh, well, go by you some undies then Dustin! And while you are at it, buy ME some too! Oh, size small please! :)