Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Lost and Found


Ok, so last week we were in Minneapolis. Well, being back on tour, I decided that I should try to be organized and went and bought a new inster thing for my planner - for the new year. Well, I put it all in, and even wrote down our tour schedule. Well, the days go by, and it's time to pack up to head to the next city. Well, the planner is no where to be found. I searched the room like 17 times - still no luck. Now, I know you are thinking that it is just a planner. But here's the catch - my passport was in the planner. The passport that I needed for my trip to Holland in 2 WEEKS! I was freaking out. I didn't want to have to go through all the hassle of getting a new passport. Well, I was cursing all the mexican housekeeper ladies, and I was even eyeing my roommate as a possible suspect!

So, I got my dad to FedEx my birth certificate. I printed out the application for a new passport, and I was about to go and get the ball rolling on this adventure. Then, for some reason, I decided to check my suitcases to see if I possibly had packed it away somewhere and missed it. Now, I was pretty definate that it was no where in my suitcases. I mean, I had just packed them and didn't recall putting the planner in there. Well, low and behold, there is my planner, hiding behind one of my big ass shoes! I felt like SUCH a moron! But, I have my passport! Thank God!

I would just like to apologize for all the bad things I said abut mexican housekeepers and my roommate! Love you guys! :)

2 comments:

Divafina said...

Umhmmm, you better. You know that I'm related to all of them, you don't want my Tias fucking with you! They get mean when they're tired, and Honey they are always TIRED!!
I'm glad you found your shit, you don't want to pull a Chris Harper.

love you

Dustin Harder said...

keep keep it together, keep keep it together forever and ever.

Dude, passport! PASSPORT! Mine is in the road office and MORGAN DENTCH is responsible!!! Grrrrrr....
Got my review yesterday! :-)