Friday, February 03, 2006

The Crying Game...


Ok, so I love all my friends, especially my girl friends. But one thing that annoys me is when they get all upset and cry. ABOUT NOTHING! Or cry about some asshole of a guy that is treating them badly. WHY ARE YOU CRYING OVER HIM? HE'S AN ASSHOLE! I mean, I will fully support you in your bad decisions, but don't cry to me about it. Just freaking deal with it! Oh, and this crying game has been happening while we are out at a bar drinking. Don't ruin my buzz with you boo-hooing! So, wah wah wah, my pussy hurts! Just get over it, and order a drink!

3 comments:

Divafina said...

OHH, thems fighting words, where's my knife?! Girl I got your back!

-df

Chargenda said...

Hehe...awesome. But, alas, I once cried in a bar. It weren't pretty.

Dustin Harder said...

I have cried in bars....or on the way home. But I always order another drink! I think I know who you are talkinga bout, do I?