Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Reborn!

Ok, so I guess that it is time for me to start this blog up again.

I've been home from Asia for about a week now. It's great being home - seeing all the family and friends.

Of course, I've been TOTALLY lazy - which is always fun. But actually, I have been slightly productive. I went back to Starbucks, and they want to hire me back as a shift supervisor. I've been through one interview already, and I'm waiting for the next one. I'm really looking forward to getting back to work.

I'm also in rehearsals for the show that we are taking to New York. That is going well - and it seems like that will be happening before we know it!

But, besides all that - I'm going to start blogging again. I've been a total slacker, so it's time to get back on the wagon!

I hope people still read this!

1 comment:

Donnie said...

You're back! Yippee! Of course people still read it, silly.