Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm not dead!



Ok, I know that it has been ages since I updated my blog and I am sure that no one even reads it anymore! SORRY! Internet overseas has been a bitch. My apologies!




But, I've also had no time because I've been doing fun and exciting things overseas. Once I get home and have nothing to do, I'll blog all about the fun times that I had. But for now, I'll just share what I did last night ....


That's right kids - I saw Christina Aguilera in the Phillipines! We went to her concert last night and I must say that I have a new respect for her. This bitch is fucking AMAZING! She screamed her little heart out the whole concert and she sounded GREAT!


We had so much fun! So, go watch clips of it on youtube. And then you can say ... oh, I know a guy who saw it! HAHA!


Much love to whoever still reads this!


1 comment:

Spoonman said...

Lucky boy!