Friday, February 23, 2007

The unfairness of stupidity.

So, being the superly awesome boyfriend that I am, I drove my happy ass over to Baton Rouge last night to see Jonathan. I'd been gone all weekend, so I figured it would be nice to see him, and give him all the presents that I bought him when I was in Boston - a trip I still have to blog about!

Well, I met him at work, and followed him home. Well, Baton Rouge is notorious for traffic. It's everywhere - all the time. Well, we were wating at a light, and it was just rediculous, so he calls.

"I know this is totally wrong, and against everything I say, but follow me."

And we go to cut through a parking lot. No harm. Other people are doing it.

Well, we turn the corner to see cops. Oh yah, we got busted. And not just one cop, like 3 or 4.

So, we get tickets ($132.25 tickets, mind you!) and Jonathan tries to stick up for me telling the cop that I was following him, blah blah blah.

MY thought ... Why don't one of you asshole cops go DIRECT TRAFFIC at the light so people don't CUT THROUGH THE PARKING LOT! Stupid!

So, yah. Just wait at the light. :)

No comments: