Monday, February 05, 2007

Sour...


Yah, this was my weekend. Sour.

Well, this weekend was the Secret Garden. Overall, it went well, but these past few months have been insane. I'm glad to have a little more time off now. I forgot how stressful theatre can be.

Then, Jonathan came over to visit, since we hadn't been spending much time together with the show going on. Well, it just seemed like the visit took a sour turn, and now I'm feeling like a pretty crappy boyfriend. Yah for me.

So, sorry that I haven't blogged in ages. My mind has just been wrapped around other things, but now that I can relax a bit, I hope to get on here a little more!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so NOT a "crappy boyfriend"...

Just take a deep breath, Silly Boy. We'll have more time to spend together soon enough.