Saturday, February 24, 2007

Minds and Moods.

Startling fact : I'm not a mind reader!

Ok, let me start this way. I get into bad moods. Everyone does! And I know that I am not the most pleasant person when I am in a bad mood. And I hate KNOWING that I am in a bad mood, cause it just makes it even worse.

But I also hate OTHER people in bad moods. And it's because I am not a mind reader. I automatically think that the bad mood is my fault. That I have somehow caused this bad mood. This usually causes me to ask what is wrong - a question that I HATE getting asked when I am in a bad mood. Then that person's mood gets even worse, and a vicious circle forms.

I just hate seeing people in a bad mood. I feel that I am one of those people who USUALLY puts people in a good mood, the kinda person that you are glad to have around.

So, I don't know what to do to fix this dilema. Someone contact that crystal ball.

No comments: