Sunday, December 10, 2006

Something smells different...


So, I'm now spending my weekends with high school kids. I'm coaching the speech and drama team at Teurlings High School here in Lafayette, and they have tournaments on the weekends. So, I'm there with our other coaches, and we make sure that all the kids get to their rounds on time, and we check on how they are doing, blah blah blah.

Well, we have lots of time where we are just sitting around and talking to coaches from other schools and stuff. And of course, we wonder who is gay. Well, our head coach, Josette Surrat, has NO gaydar. She is hilarious. So, my brother and I have been trying to help her recognize the gays. It's SO funny, and really makes the time pass by.

She also has a habit of saying really rude things, but not meaning to. It just kinda comes out of her mouth. Like, the other day, she said, "Black people smell different." She didn't mean to be rude, but it's true, they do smell a little different - it's the products they use and stuff. Anyway, we decided that Josette needs to write a book called "Something Smells Different - The Wit and Wisdom of Josette Surrat!" Look for it in bookstores soon!

So, sorry I haven't been blogging as much. I've been working like a crazy person, and spending my weekends outing people! ;)
Oh, wanna test your gaydar. Click HERE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must be bored!!! I got a 75% on this test; I was better at boys than girls. How surprised are you? Not at all huh....dawn