Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy WHORE-lidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!! I hope that everyone's holiday is starting off on a good note! :)



Well, last night, I attended my friends Chelsea and Chris' X-mas party. Now, I was supposed to be a co-host for this party, but now that I have 2 jobs, I really have no time for anything else but eating and sleeping! But, I did attend the party, and they did a great job!






It was your typical gay party - lots of little queers running around being great, a few straight girls, a lesbian or two, and some random straight guys who are only there for the alcohol. And speaking of alcohol - there was PLENTY! There were peppermint and snowball martinis ... and there was Chel's Rum Punch. Well, it surely did punch - me in the head. Oof, it was a rough morning!




Now, no good gay party is done without a little drama. So, here it is!


Well, one of our friends is notorious for liking the young boys. Notorious as in "on his criminal record." Anyway, he shows up with these two guys. CLEARLY underage. Well, we named them Pedialite and Symilac. Then, Chelsea called our friend Colonel Sanders. I about lost it! So, it WAS Christmas with Colonel Sanders!






Overall, a lovely night! Thanks Chels and Chris! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I am crying I am laughing so hard right now. I had forgotten all about the Colonel Sanders part. Girl. That punch snuck up on me. I had a blast though!!