Thursday, October 05, 2006

DISNEY!!!


WE'RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!! Well, actually, we already went. Jeffo and I got up early Tuesday morning to get in as much Disney as possible! We started at Animal Kingdom, which is where I was a slave to the mouse. We got VIP seating for Festival of the Lion King - thanks Tonya! I used to do this show when I worked there. Well, I rather walk on my lips than talk bad about somebody .... but it sucked.

Moving on to Expedition Everest - the new ride at AK! It was FUN! It's a rollercoaster ... and the bitch went backwards for a bit. Jeffo and I were highly entertained!

Well, that's about all you can do at AK, so we trotted off to MGM Studios. We saw a few shows, rode a few rides, and ate! Yummy Prime Time Cafe! Jeffo screamed like a little girl on Tower of Terror cause he didn't have a handlebar! It was awesome. And Rockin' RollerCoaster broke down right before we got on it. FREAKY!!!

So, after that, we went over to Epcot for the Food and Wine Festival. It was perfect for Jeffo and I. We both are kinda geeks and like all the sciency stuff, and we like food and wine! We were in heaven!

So, we played in Future Showcase for a while, then hit the World Showcase to get our drink and grub on! Well, I must say ... it was awesome! The food and wine were great, and relatively cheap for Disney! We had a blast!

So, overall, it was a fun day at the parks. We had a great time!

And I love one of their new quotes .... Disney, where once upon a dream happens once upon a day!

No comments: