Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Chicago...


I've been thinking about what I am going to do after tour. I know that I am going home to Louisiana for a while, but I also know that I don't want to stay there forever. I've thought about NYC - but recently I've been thinking of Chicago. Thanks to the wonderful world of blogging, I've met lots of cool people from there. Also, I've had a few friends move there. I've heard it's like NYC, but a little watered down. From Chargenda's blog, there are some great places to eat, so I won't go hungry! What do you guys think???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moving to the "Windy City". It is really nice and I think you will like it. Lots of things to do!!!!

equippedtofascinate said...

Not too far from Michigan either...

Divafina said...

I LOVE CHI!! It was the city that I moved to before tor and NYC. They have an amazing theatre scene there and I've got a bunch of friends that will totally adopt you!! I hope you do move somewhere that has more oppurtunites for your talents!!

xoxox
fina

amanda said...

If I had to move to a big city, it would definitely be Chicago. Not as pretentious as LA, lots of things to do (and places to eat), and a little smaller than New York. But Dustin's in New York... so that's a hard decision!