Sunday, October 15, 2006

Difrankenstein!


See that lady in the middle? That's Dawn. She was my manager for 2 years, plus a few weeks overseas. Yah, she put up with THAT much of my bullshit!
Anyway, she lives in Raliegh in a brand new little gingerbread house that she bought cause she's all grown up and off of tour. So, we ( my manager Jeff, my performance director Christa, our sound guy Mike, and I) are hopping in a car and going down to visit her. YAH!
I can't wait to see her new house, and drink some wine, and I am sure that she will talk about herself for a few hours. And by few, I mean that entire time that we are there, give or take a few minutes! ;)
So, here's to Dawn. I can't wait for the chicken parm!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'll talk about myself as soons as I can get a word in between Casey talking about himself.....Let the talking begin!